Friday, August 8, 2008

Honesty, blogging and photography.

I'm a very open person. I understand business is business and personal life is personal life. One says you should not mix business and pleasure. Poo poo to that. I think business is more fun when you mix pleasure. It makes life that much better!!

The center of my blog is focused around photography but you may get some bits of information regarding my personal life as well both good and bad.

Right now my family is in the middle of a rough patch. We'll get through it. I am booked on Sunday to photograph a 90th birthday party at Grassmere Country Club. I'm so excited. It's going to get my mind off of all that's been going on with myself and my family. And a 90th birthday party to boot...how fun is that! Grassmere Country Club is where I had my wedding reception so it's going to be nice to walk in and remember my wedding day!

A sneak peek of the party will be coming in a few days!

1 comment:

jaytee said...

WAIT...you are not only on facebook, but now i find out you are a photographer AND you have a blog!?!?!?

you rock, my sweet kellylu.

check out my photoblog!!!